HIGH LEVEL STATEMENTS OF THE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
The vision of the PSC is to be the recognised independent advisory institution, exemplary in regulating public service staff provisioning.
The Commission’s mission is to ensure proper recruitment and retention of competent and suitably skilled personnel for the public service.
The five core values of the PSC are:
● Professionalism: We believe in doing our work in a way that upholds the good reputation of the Public Service Commission, ensuring effective and efficient discharge of our duties and responsibilities.
● Integrity: We conduct business with honesty, trust and fairness.
● Confidentiality: We are conscious of the sensitive and confidential nature of many aspects of our work and believe in maintaining commensurate levels of confidentiality in respect to information that we deal with in the course of our work
● Impartiality: We treat everyone equally irrespective of gender, race, religion or political persuasion.
● Accountability: We will own up to our actions as Public Servants, report accurately and what is said and done.